An Áit : The Study Hub , Loughrea.
An Dáta: Sundays from 22nd September 2019
An t-Am: 10am – 12pm.
This weekly intensive Irish class is for students in 5th & 6th class and new 1st Years. This weekly class will help the students going into Secondary school and also support students that have just started into secondary school to become confident in written and oral Irish. The course will focus on the four strands of Irish language learning…
- Éisteacht (Listening)
- Labhairt (Speaking)
- Léitheoireacht (Reading)
- Scríbhneoireacht. (Writing)
And will follow the themes of..
- Mé féin (Myself-description, adjectives, sentences, tenses (past,present,future)
- Siopadóireacht (Shopping- numbers, money, change)
- Sa bhaile (at home-family, house, pets)
- Caitheamh aimsire (Pastimes-sport)
- An scoil (School – subjects, likes and dislikes)
- Éadaí (Clothes – vocabulary, adjectives)
- Bia (Food- likes and dislikes)
- An aimsir (The weather- describing words and verbs, past, present and future tense)
- An teilifís (television-likes and dislikes, time)
- Ócáidí speisialta (special occasions-Easter, Summer)
- MATHS all troublesome areas covered