Learning by Pictures is a study skills programme teaching students how to study and plan revisions by using their visual memories.
I personally have applied the Learning by Pictures techniques to help my my son as he journeys throughout Secondary school,and this program is invaluable to us both. He averages 82.5% per term and he is severely dyslexic!!!
- How to identify the most important information from any chapter from any subject and turn this information into visual images which improves long-term memory. This method has been proven to reduce revision time by 95%.
- Students are taught how to use State Exam Papers as early as 1st year and they will become very aware of the way exam questions are asked and the marking scheme.
- A diary system is put into place so students can have a weekly study plan as well as a revision plan.
- Parents are encouraged to stay as they can support their child at home implementing the Learning by Pictures program.
- The Learning by Pictures program will REDUCE STRESS in the home between parent and student, as the students has clear instructions both verbally and written on how to apply techniques ,and the parent can clearly see how much work the and effort the student is putting and the improvement in grades will be evident very quickly!! WIN WIN.
If for what ever reason your child may not do well in a group setting ie poor ability to concentrate,shy about asking questions,hard to motivate,find retaining information in group setting difficult or has always worked better 1:1 then don’t waste your time or money !!! Bring them to a 1:1 SESSION,a decision you both will not regret. This program is an investment into your child’s academic journey and a gift they will use right throughout 2nd and 3rd level education.
There are no reviews yet.