BENEFITS OF 1:1 session – student,parent and instructor only for 3 hours. The instructor will find out quickly what type of learner the individual student is and what is the best learning techniques that suit that individual student.Instructor will adopt the Learning by Pictures techniques to suit the individual student. The Instructor will clearly identify, why it is, that a student who tries their best to study,but are disappointed with the exam results ,where it is the student is going wrong and with a clear guidance,instructions and activity booklet that the students works on during session and will take home with step by step instructions, the student will become an very effective, efficient and organised student.
You as the parent, will also be shown how the Learning by Pictures system works, and you are able to support your child on a daily basis.It can actually reduce stress in homes as everybody on the same page.
Some students that attend group session can get lost within the group, and I have had many students returning to do the 1:1 session, as they had misinterpreted some information,or were not brave enough to ask questions ,or lacked concentration. The diary system needs to be completely understood, as this is the key to a successful exam out come. Unfortunately a some students don’t get it in a group setting.
- How to identify the most important information from any chapter from any subject and turn into visual images which improve long-term memory. This method has been proven to reduce revision time by 95%.
- Students are taught how to use State Exam Papers as early as 1st year and they will become very aware of the way exam questions are asked and the marking scheme.
- A diary system is put into place so students can have a weekly study plan as well as a revision plan.
- Parents are invited to stay as they can support their child at home implementing the Learning by Pictures program.
- Learning by Pictures program is suitable for all students from pre 1st year to 6th year 2nd level students, as well as college students of all AGES!!!